Welcome to the Senior Care Center Adult Day Care
453 South Main Street/ Rocky Mount, VA firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Care Center looks to enrich the lives of our participants and caregivers by providing a safe and secure location to receive care, activities and socialization. Our staff consists of trained and certified professionals who are available to provide compassionate and expert care for our loved ones.
This Adult Day Care is one of 4,600 Adult Day Care Centers in the United States where Seniors can enjoy activities with their peers and obtain therapeutic services . When participants enroll at the Senior Care Center family can be assured their well-being is our only priority.
Tailored Plan of Care
While participating in a group environment your loved ones are assessed and their individual needs are determined. A Plan of Care is written to address their needs which is structured to make their experience at our Adult Day Care enjoyable and engaging. A care plan is a means of communicating and organizing actions to assure the participant’s needs are being met.
The intent of our Adult Day Center is primarily two-fold:
- To provide older adults an opportunity to get out of the house and receive both mental and social stimulation.
- To give caregivers a much-needed break in which to attend to personal needs, or simply rest and relax.
Take a Health Quiz. See how much you know or don’t know about your health.
Here are the top ten reasons why our Adult Day Care Center is a great place to spend the day.
- Physical therapy – Strengthening exercises and balancing exercises are provided. Exercises offered include stretching and yoga.
- Recreation – lively and engaging activities such as group discussion, board games, arts and crafts, and entertainment is provided.
- Socialization – participants have an opportunity to develop friendships during social hours with dance and music and conversation.
- Supervision – staff are available at all times to provide assistance and monitor activities.
- Transportation – we work with para-transit services to provide doorstep to doorstep mobility services
- Medication Management – certified medical personnel is available to aid in providing medication.
- Wellness Education – an ongoing program of healthy living programs are provided
- Health screening – Registered nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant are present to monitor health.
One of the most important time in our center involves enjoying numerous fun activities. There are games such as bingo which stimulates cognitive function, arts and crafts, discussion groups who explore current events of the day and yesterday, book and movie reviews. Through our other entertaining programs, participants have an opportunity to interact with many different people as well. Senior Care Center participants are treated as full active and vigorous members of our community.
Happy St Patrick’s Day
SENIOR CARE CENTER
453 South Main Street/ Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Tel: 540-483-8000 Email: email@example.com
The Senior Care Center is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services
Senior Care Center@All Rights Reserved 2016